Sunday, February 17, 2013

Magic Spells


Dokken tee - vintage godliness // dress - thrifted // necklace - c/o Luna Nera // hat - vintage // sunglasses - Etsy // boots - eBay

I've become so stupidly busy that I've missed out on things that mean a lot to me. Examples being: Attending free shows that are really important to me, flea markets, and anything fun that comes around. The need to prioritize is lacking in my mind, obviously. The only things keeping me sane are the shows that I've been having a blast at that I purchased tickets for earlier this year in January and December. However, thoughts of contemplating moving to another planet are persistent. Would anyone like to join me?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit

filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/

Frocktasia said...

Hell yeah, I'll join you; where's the space ship parked?!
...x

Taylor Balding said...

Totally digging that skirt. This whole outfit actually. Also I'm really liking your hair at the moment.
Ok I just like you.

Taylor Balding said...

OH and in that second to last picture I love how that building is reflected in your sunglasses it looks sick.
alright I'm done now. A+

Angelina said...

Yes yes yes I would love 2 move to said planet with you. You and your fabulous clothing and whatnot. I just want that dress rly badly ok.

UB said...

would LoVe to join ya, obvi. could u like, bring your entire closet?? dat would be appreciated. thx. (ur a babe)

Amy_Allatt said...

This outfit is awesome, really love the necklace <3

Isabel Hendrix said...

you're the best <3
I feel so disconnected from the world. only you are my connection, only you are my sanity. I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for always being there for me. Sorry I complain to you so much. I love you.
I would move to any other planet gladly, especially one that would burn me up to a crisp really quickly, but I don't want you to go on that journey with me.
I love you.

Unknown said...

I love your hair!!

www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

Aine O said...

i love your hat!!

Maija said...

You have the most amazing dress sense x