Sunday, July 1, 2012

Killer Flowers

So VidCon was fantastic.. I spoke to a ton of YouTubers that I love and watched some really cool people sing really cool songs. Cool. Unfortunately, I took just one decent photo during the entire two days, and it was on my way out. My friend took some, but I forgot to ask him to email me some, and probably can't now that he's out of the country. Welp. Have a great Sunday!

Everything here is thrifted except creepers and cosmic necklace (from Glow Worm Shop)


VidCon was trending worldwide on Twitter via the hashtag '#vidcon' on Friday, June 29 mid-day. I took a screenshot of this beautiful moment in trending topics history.

14 comments:

*To Wanderlust* said...

I love that dress! Your hair looks amazing as always! x

Violet E. said...

you`re so fucking amazing <3

R▲CHEL said...

glad you had fun at vidcon! and obviously, you rule too. and rock. AT THE SAME TIME. your sunflower dress makes me super happy. I'm not sure how to describe it properly. lets hang out soon!

Angelina said...

Aaagh so glad you had an awesome time at vidcon!!! You look supercool too; LUVZ your dress!

Anni said...

You happen to be one of those bloggers where I click on a photo and immediately want to immortalize you in angsty-teen-dystopia-comic-book form for the rest of eternity. I know, a little creepy. But take it as a testament of how muse-like you, and your satorial choices are.

anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

sophie-mayanne said...

You look absolutely gorgeous- that dress and your hair !

sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

Stop by my blog sometime, I would love to know what you think :)

georgia.x said...

your hair is too amazing!

groovacious said...

Cute! Love the sundress.

Laila said...

Love the dress!

Jenna Hughes said...

your hair is so rad!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Yuka said...

vidcon? i never heard of that but i wish i had! i would have loved to experience that!

love your outfit by the way!

Isabel Hendrix said...

y u no take more fotoz @ vidcon??? :(

u luk friggen raaaaaad!

The Holly Rivers Show said...

The Hair!!! The Hair!!! how do you do it?? colour by colour? or all colours at once??? Holly x www.thehollyriversshow.com

Magnet said...

Vidcon?! What is this mysterious awesome event you speak of? I wish I went to something like that. Some youtube people are such cool kids... much like your cool hair.