Sunday, February 5, 2012

There Ain't No War In My Head Now

The inspiration for this outfit was actually derived from this good ol' post where I compiled a few Polyvore outfits waaaay back in July 2011. The first outfit consisted of elements such as crochet, american flag socks, and black. During July, I spent nearly ALL my time taking photos for this blog, I remember posting every other day. Damn! That was some hardcore dedication. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is Monday, YAY! Beginning to the new semester at my school = Fresh start for my relationships with my teachers (not really.. some Christian and Jewish teachers still dislike me and my pentagram choker), fresh start with my grades, and fresh start with NOTHING! HA. Do I even make sense? No? Never? I know. Wanna hear some good rhetorical jokes/statements? Experts say the cost of funerals have risen by 50%, they blame it on the cost of living. Ha! Ha! HAHA! HAA!!!11!! Good stuff. Wanna hear another? A doorbell salesman joined the choir, and chimed right in! What is that I hear? A booing crowd? Great! Here's a third one, baby! Sellers of dried grapes, are always raisin awareness! #isuck #punny

Alright.. But I'll be back next time! All jokes courtesy of one of the most incredible Twitter users of all time.. omgthatspunny :}

Crochet dress - chicwich
Green surplus bag - Downtown
Flannel - my local thrifty
Sunglasses - Downtown
Creepers - online
Flag socks - Rocco's Downtown Vintage (these were brand new.. or were they!)
Charcoal grey beanie - deep inside my buttholio (does anyone read this?)
All the dignity I've lost by writing all those punny jokes - Priceless

25 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

you look amazing as always! love the dress!

it sux that your teachers judge you like that. if it makes u feel any better my parents judged me for wearing stuff like that. Of course, now I am moved out they appreciate me more :P

I do read where u get the outfits from. and your bad jokes :P I like the one about coffins cause i am kinda morbid sometimes.

I haven't really been on blogger very much at all recently, tired and doing a lot of reading, so sorry for any posts I have missed.

Isidora said...

Great outfit! I like it very much, and your hair is just perfect! <3

lizz said...

It's interesting that Jewish teachers would ever dislike you for your pentagrams since the Star of David was a magic symbol virtually interchangeable with the pentagram until the 19th century . I think to some degree the pentagram and the Magen David are still the same thing but with different connotations.

Love the outfit! xx

Roos' notes | Roos said...

I just can't explain how much I adore your sense of fashion. Great outfit and those socks are too cool!

Anonymous said...

Love love love your hair!


Stars By Paper

The Annachrist said...

shit maaaan, your hair is amazeballs and the entire color scheme is blowing me away. My favorite is pastels and I love the crochet, your hair and that plaid shirt all together. Truly duh-vine.

Violet E. said...

fucking perfect. everytime <3
btw i`ve got the same socks ;)

Laura. said...

love love love this outfit! pastels and crochet is just perfect

The wig is amazing ! <3

Claire said...

This outfit is fantastic! Flag socks make everything a million times better (but then again in my opinion the American Flag makes everything a million times better x3). You've inspired me to try some crochet with my flag socks!

Annika said...

i love your blog!
followed you.

Escape

Hudson.B said...

Very nice baby!!!

Magnet said...

What the shit! that's a wig right?! Your wigs look so real on you, I get confused and think it's your real hair. Anyway, magnificent outfit and very hi-luh--ri-uss jokes. I like the use of the mastercard saying at the end.

franklyn.spence said...

I sent you a pressie, hope it gets to u okay, dunno if it will be one you can wear in school...heehee...clues. Let's hope the postman can work out who it's for ( think the post label was stuck over the miracle eye part of the address but the post office man) fingers crossed. You look ace as usual ya wee peach. Xxx

bravegrrl said...

great blog. love this look, but what i really love... the freakin awesome jokes :)

xo

Unknown said...

That dress is ADORABLE. Also, I am really loving the colour of your hair here. Gosh, I used to want bubblegum pink hair, but now you're turning me over to periwinkle blue...

Haters gonna hate; since you seem like a crazy awesome chica, if your teachers are going to judge you on something superficial, it's their loss! ♥ I'm sure you'll be fine!

Lidiya said...

The creepers combined with the crochet dress is genius, I adore the combination <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

lydia said...

awesome outfit and awesome hair! you've got a new follower from england! x

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love this look. That wig is so amazing on you-- it totally looks real. You look so boho/60's/90's/space girl in this.

Paula said...

can't believe that you are only 15 with that kind of spectacular style! you are freaking amazing!

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

Julia said...

Awesome! Your hair has fantastic colour, U know? And your shoes arevery interesting I must say.
See ya.

Charlie said...

This is quite possibly the best outfit you've ever worn (maybe just because it looks so perfect with the hair). But still, that's saying something!

Anonymous said...

loved your puns hehe.
loved you outfit much more!
Your style is amazing.

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

Hi
I love your hair colour and those socks are a must on my shopping list!!

great outfit post!! love the styling

monzie

m.corbett said...

woahhhhhhhhhhhhh your hair is amazinggggg <3 xxx

Unknown said...

This outfit is perfection.