Monday, February 27, 2012

Bob Ghandi

Hello! This entire week has been extremely stressful for me (now that I think about it.. When do I have a relaxing week? Never.) because I have been prepping all the production for the boutique in Los Angeles that will be stocking Miracle Eye. If any of you happen to be in Los Angeles this Friday, March 2nd, please come by for the launch party of Distinct Designers! I will be there along with my parents and a few friends. For more information regarding the exact location and time, refer to Miracle Eye's Facebook fan page. It's been chilly right now so I threw this sweet thrifted coat on top of my dress. If I'm covered from the top, I can be wearing underwear while it's snowing, and be totally fine. My body is weird like this. It's like the top part of my body is sensitive to the real world and stuff. You know, cause the real world includes mean people, pickles, and false Psychics. Whatever. I'll be prepared to partake in a heated debate with Mr. Trump as long as I'm wearing this baby! 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I dyed the bottom half of my hair pink. Also, these pictures were taken a few days ago.. I've just cut my hair and it's notably shorter, ha. Now instead of being mistaken for a 19 year-old, I'll be mistaken for a 12 year-old. SO EXCITED TO NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! YAY!!!11! Also, the title for this post is a song by Ratatat, listen to it here. The last 10 seconds of the song are actually golden, ha. Also also, if you haven't entered the Amourx giveaway of a $15 gift certificate, you still have time! It's international!! Enter the giveaway here.

Brown coat - $8 at my local thrifty
Black chiffon dress - H&M
Silver cat pentagram earrings - Miracle Eye
Gold studded white detachable collar - Miracle Eye
Black and white Dr Martens oxfords - Melrose Trading Post
Sunglasses Miracle Eye
 

Here's another video I've just made! Evidently, my filming style is very very repetitive. I just compile a bunch of clips I take throughout weeks when I'm at home or Downtown and play a rad song in the backround. I have this really odd quality about myself where I absolutely CRINGE at the thought of tossing a video clip I've shot into my laptop's trash can without it being put to use. NEVER. EVER. THROW A VIDEO CLIP YOU'VE SHOT, AWAY. ALWAYS USE IT. EVEN IF IT'S TWO SECONDS. Okay. I hope you like it!

22 comments:

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Wish I were in LA still to go to it! Also, LOVE your hair color. ;-)

Liana said...

love this whole outfit, that collar is awesome and of course, your hair rocks!
good luck on your launch, that's so exciting :)

CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

Hollie Michelle said...

This is gorgeous and your hair is very cool x x

LONESOME SOULS | APRIL | LIFE STYLE BLOGGER said...

your hair is gorgeoussss

Unknown said...

I loooove that coat, and your hair looks amazing!

www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

Magnet said...

Your hair looks great! It looks more like a pinkish-red in the photos. I love the detachable collar and the shoes are cute as hell! good luck with the launch of distinct designers!

Daniel said...

this feeling inside me damn you make me wanna move my butt go outside do an outfit post tape a video ! The video is actually QUite Fascinating ! yOU walk fast !! Your rabbit is so cute so is mine !! ♥ RAbbits for ever ! Fabulous you ! Rock on !

Roos' notes | Roos said...

Love this entire outfit, it's so gorgeous!

XO
www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

Anonymous said...

the pink looks so nice in your hair!




find us here thestreetdiary.com

Sarah said...

Your hair looks awesome! I'm rapidly developing a bit of an obsession with your style xxx

Isidora said...

Great, great outfit and hair! <3

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love your hair. I can't wait to see how it looks cut. And your video is awesome!! I'm with Daniel-- it made me want to make a video too!! I love the style.

Allison said...

Your hair looks so great! That's really exciting that a store is stocking Miracle Eye stuff! Also, I'm drooling over those cat earrings. I may have to get a pair myself.

Charlotte Aurora said...

I love this outfit and your hair is amazing!

I just wanted to tell I bought a dress from MiracleEye, it came today and I love it so much! I will be buying a lot more from you very soon and I've already recommended your shop to all my readers :) xx Charlotte Aurora

Anonymous said...

I love your hair

http://itshankypanky.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your hair

http://itshankypanky.blogspot.com/

bravegrrl said...

that is so awesome! is miracle eye your line? i'm in l.a. maybe i'll hang out and say HI :)

you look awesome here. i have a forever crush on wednesday addams... so you know i'm lovin it....

xo

ok goin to check out your tumblr now...

Romwe Online said...

love your coat on the first photo ,a little Vintage style.the cat-shaped earring is absolutely cute,love it so much ,welcome to follow back!!!!
http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

Isabel Hendrix said...

grrrrrrrl. I wish I could have gone to the event... bah. congratulations on getting your stuff in a boutique! YOU ROCK! srsly, you are so amazing Larissa!! <3

ps rataaataaatatattatatatatattattt

Swapnil said...

love this look, those glasses those collar and those shoes amazing

EGO OF FASHION

Betsy-May said...

i think this is one of the nicest outfits I've ever seen. can't describe to you how great you look.

maria. said...

HI! Just thought I'd say I love your blog, your hair and your outfits~ Hehe, made my day, love finding new blogs to read (: