Sunday, October 30, 2011

I feel the chemicals surround me

Hello! I am wearing a red velvet Miracle Eye skirt here, vintage flannel, vintage shirt that was cut into a tank, old leather bag, jewelry from all over (melrose trading post, thrifty, gifts), the daisy crown is DIY (I actually made a post just about it when I made it a while back), and the shoes were purchased online. I think I will be making more of these crowns and have them up on Miracle Eye considering the amount of compliments I received. Dunno.

Have a wonderful day y'all.

Red velvet skirt - Miracle Eye
Flannel - thrifty
Eagle tee - Melrose trading Post
Leather bag - Old gift from dad
Daisy crown - DIY
Jewelry - all over (melrose trading post, thrifty, gift)
Shoes - online

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

Isabel Hendrix said...

get out of town! you look TOO cool. basically amazing. eee that velvet skirt!! everything you've got on miracle eye is so amazing I want to own every piece.. love, love, love!! ahhhh! and your eagle tee is suuuuper cool!! yaayyy.
Yes, if/when I visit LA I will for sure contact you and we can hang out! duuuuuh. that would be amazing. AHHHH! so much love I have for you.. ahh.
and of course you can use any picture of me in Miracle Eye. do what chu gotta do, girl. <3

Anonymous said...

This outfit is SO cute!

love love love

xx

http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

Severine Arend said...

You cute hippy babe you. xo

Laura Morrigan said...

The t-shirt is magnificent and i love the skirt, i am obsessed with velvet right now!

http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

Gosia said...

Love, LOVE the tee, fantastic!

Anonymous said...

SO PERFECT AHH! The velvet skirt and the shoes are amazing and I love the crown you made. You are one of the loveliest girls ever.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are the most creative person ever
ps you have the prettiest eyes

.sabo skirt. said...

You look so great in this outfit! :)

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

You're so cool.

Lola Detlef said...

Amazing look... Ever!

Burn That Dress said...

I must confess, I'm am hopelessly addicted your blog. >_<
You've got mad mad style dear.