Monday, July 11, 2011

Hercules and Love Affair

Hey! So this is my second post where I take photos outside from my home! *throws party* The day was also so beautiful, sunny and warm, making the natural lighting so perfect. I'm wearing a thrifted top ($3) and USA flag pocket shorts from my Etsy. You can find them here. The docs are vintage and the socks are so super old, but still so unbelievably soft. Dare I say, they do have a large hole, but no where near my toes THANK GOD haha. I'm also wearing my vintage cat eyes! They're faaaavorite pair of sunglasses. As for accessories other than those beauties, I'm wearing a few bracelets, vintage egyptian necklace, and my quartz bullet necklace. Today was free slurpee day presented by 7Eleven! The small amount they were giving out was delicious and so refreshing! Aaand that's all folks. Just a reminder, a few posts back I said when I hit 50 followers, I would have something in store for you guys and I will live up to that promise :)

Have a wonderful day! 

Black floral top - $3 thrifted
USA back pocket denim shorts - from my Etsy, buy them here
Vintage cat eye glasses - $5 from a store Downtown
Quartz bullet necklace - $20 from the Melrose trading Post
Pearl necklace - Mom's jewelry
Docs - Vintage


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

Ariana Nicole said...

so cute! i love your shirt and shorts :)
thats awesome! ive never had a slurpee before
found you through colornail's blog. now following :)

Isabel Hendrix said...

gwah! I love your shorts!! never too much americana clothing in the world.. You always look so greaaat! <3

Sara said...

Love Docs and denim shorts, great look!

Sassy said...

Lovely pictures.
Follow each other?

http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

Paula said...

Those shorts are adorable!

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

Me said...

aah i love the shorts, the boots, and the wang inspired sunglasses <3

heatherheartsfashion said...

very cool shorts, and great with the docs!

xo heatherheartsfashion

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Love the whole look! but the dr. martens and your glasses made this look wonderful and edgy! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Wow I love your shorts.

Much love, Hadera ♥

http://haderablog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

cool shorts and shoes

Cheryl said...

The shorts are lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute shorts!

xox Courtney Michele
Breakfast in Wonderland

Unknown said...

super badasssss !! :D :D

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

your outfits which i've missed on your posts are stylish and interesting, goth chic, i love it! i like the american flag pockets on these shorts and the street photos!