Monday, May 9, 2011

Black M ☾☽ N

Hi! HAPPY MONDAY!!!! WOOOOOO!! MONDAYS R AWSUM MAN!!! So back to not being sarcastic, I'm wearing a floral corset top from Urban Outfitters purchased at Crossroads Trading for $14. Under, since it was kind of breezy, I wore a white tee purchased at the 99 cent store. The black shorts are from American Apparel, and the black heel oxfords are from eBay purchased for $13 dolla. I'm wearing my black lipstick purchased at CVS for $3. Aahhh.. I remember the first time I wore my black lipstic.. My mom bugged out and said, 'Why are you wearing that repulsive paint on your lips!?!! IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN LARISSA!' Good times.. Haha as for accessories, wearing my black rosary, few bracelets, watch, cross ring purchased on eBay, and a few other rings. It was so damn boring today. I HATE MY ENGLISH TEACHER. She makes my life a living hell, and I mean it. She hates me. Possibly more than I hate her. But whatever. Thank god the feeling is mutual. That bitch. Always emailing my dad telling him I don't work or anything.. BITCH I HAVE 4 A's, 1 B, AND 1 FAIL IN YOUR CLASS. That says something about the teacher, not the student, don't you think?! 

Rot in hell you DYSLEXIC prude.

Anyways, have a wonderful day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Isabel Hendrix said...

ahhahah! You are such a great blogger, it is fun to read your posts cuz they make me laugh. :) I like your lipstick with this outfit, it adds a nice touch to it.. and your rosary necklace is great. maybe I will wear my rosary today. hmmm..


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your room is so much fun! I love these photos because they are so feminine but also dark. I agree with Isabel I love your lipstick. Such a cool ensemble!
xx
Jessica
http://unmomentdemode.wordpress.com

Paula Wong said...

Beautiful shoes!
Great blog. Kisses from Peru :)

Unknown said...

Nice blog:)) I invite you to my blog:)
FOLLOW?